So, k-12 educational system is the answer for our low system of education. By implementing the k-12 educational system here in the philippines,
- it can enhance the quality of basic education in the philippines.
- the 10-year quality of education is reflected in the inadequate preparation of high school graduates for the world of work or entrepreneurship or higher education. If ten years were adequate, how come employers do not hire fresh high school graduates?
- if we will add another 2 years educations, that 2 years can use as the "preparatory years".
- the current system also reinforces the misperception that basic education is just a preparatory step for higher education. and we should prioritize the minority of h.s graduates that go to college?
- the short duration of the basic education program also puts the millions of overseas filipino workers especially the professionals and those who intend to study abroad, at a disadvantage. our doctor graduates working their as janitor, lower than their profession.
- the short basic education program affects the human development of the filipino children.